Everyone has a role in the campus effort to be prepared. More importantly, every student, faculty, and staff member is a critical part of the response. The information in this section will help you prepare and respond to life-threatening emergencies.
Check out the Personal Preparedness Checklist.
Here is how to be prepared for an emergency situation:
- Make a family communication plan
- Locate an AED/Stop the Bleed Kit in your building
- Find the emergency information posters in your building
- Build an emergency kit with a few days of supplies
- Update your mobile number in the Rave Guardian app
- Take preparedness training in K@TE
Familiarize yourself with and download the Rave Guardian app for UT System employees.