Everyone has a role in our efforts to be prepared. More importantly, every employee is a critical part of the response. The information in this section will help you prepare and respond to life threatening emergencies.
Here is a list of possibilities:
- Make a family communication plan
- Locate an AED/Stop the Bleed Kit in your building. If you do not have one available in your building, please contact Mike Gregory at 865-974-5028 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Build an emergency kit with a few days of supplies.
- Register with UTPD if you need evacuation assistance or have medical needs
- Take preparedness training
Learn what to do in these potentially dangerous situations:
- Active Shooter
- Bomb Threat
- Chemical Accident
- Natural Gas Leak
- Reporting Suspicious Activity
- Severe Weather
- Suspicious Package
- Utilities Outage
Look for emergency posters in your building. Familiarize yourself with this website.
Check out the Personal Preparedness Checklist